The Prontotel application is not an alternative to an ordinary mobile or fixed phone and does not allow urgent calls to be made to emergency services. That's why we always offer SIM cards, SIM BALKAN and SIM EU, which will provide you with a connection to emergency services if necessary.
- Legal capacity. Children and adolescents under the age that is needed in your country can use Prontotel services only with the permission of one of the parents or guardians. Our Service is not intended for users under 13 years of age.
- Updates to the Terms. We constantly add additional features to our Services, and the current legislation varies from time to time, so we may revise these Terms occasionally. The current version you can always review at: www.pronto-tel.net/en/terms/
Regularly visit this page to get updated with the current Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with updated Terms, you should stop using the Services and / or delete your account. Your continued use of any of our Services will be deemed as your acceptance of any revisions.
- The information you provide us for use in the Service must be correct. The data you provide to access the Prontotel Service or to some of its features must be complete and reliable. If Prontotel specialists consider that you provided inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information, we reserve the right to deny you access to the Services or to any related resources, and to delete or suspend your account.
- Online privacy notice. To better protect your privacy, we provide notices explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used at our Services.
- Trademarks and copyrights. Our services and materials Prontotel uses in the Services (the "Material") are protected by copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights ("Copyright"). Some of the characters, logos and other images that Prontotel uses in the Services are also protected as registered or unregistered trademarks, trade names and / or service marks owned byProntotel or to others ("Trademarks"). Prontotel and its licensors own the rights of ownership, copyrights and other intellectual property rights in relation to the Material and the Service. By using our Services, you do not acquire any ownership rights in Service or the Materials contained therein. Prontotel respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks users of our Services to do the same.
- Service calls. We offer free use of our Service for making calls to other Prontotel users (if there is no Internet connection, the calls are charged according to your tariff plan). Prontotel offers the opportunity to use the optional "Prontotel SIP" Service to call subscribers who do not use Prontotel (on landlines or mobile phones) worldwide. Tariff information is available here: http://www.pronto-tel.net/en/rate.html
- Payment for Prontotel SIP Service.
7.1. Payment of calls to phones of subscribers who are not Prontotel users and aid numbers from the Prontotel account:
- Calls to fixed and mobile phones not connected to Prontotel are charged per minute, as indicated on the website: http://www.pronto-tel.net/en/rate.html When the call duration reaches 2 hours, it will be disconnected. To continue the conversation, call back.
- Prontotel reserves the right to revise tariffs for calls to fixed and mobile phones at any time without prior notice. Current tariffs are available at: http://www.pronto-tel.net/en/rate.html The updated tariff will be applied to the next phone call after the publication of this tariff. Before making a call, we recommend informing about the current rates. If the new tariff does not suit you, do not make a call.
- The call cost is automatically deducted from your Prontotel account during the call.
7.2. Prontotel reserves the right to charge a (standard) fee if it is determined that you abuse the terms of the offer. Abuse includes the use of a proxy server, anonymous IP-address or other devices and services that prevent Prontotel from determining your location.
7.3. Prontotel may charge VAT and other indirect taxes at the current rate for a particular country (in accordance with current tax legislation) at the time of replenishing the Prontotel account or debiting funds from this account.
7.4. If you use the Services via mobile applications, this will result in the consumption of mobile traffic, which is paid according to the tariffs of your telecom operator. The use of mobile communication abroad can entail much higher costs than in the home region. You confirm that you are aware of the cost of international roaming and are fully responsible for paying for the services of your mobile operator abroad.
- Payment for services. Information on payments, invoices and refunds can be found in the Payment Terms.
8.2. If you do not use the funds in the Prontotel account (including the funds that were provided by the Prontotel administrator) for six months, these funds will be frozen. You can reactivate the balance on the Prontotel account. To do this, log into your ProntotelSIP account at sip.pronto-tel.net/billing and follow the instructions in MANUAL (see the bottom right corner of the page). If you deactivate your account at Prontotel SIP and / or Prontotel, the funds in your account will be lost.
8.3. Currently, you can use the funds on the Prontotel account only for calls through Prontotel SIP.
9.1. Except as provided by law, all purchases are final and non-refundable. If you believe that Prontotel has charged your account by mistake, contact Prontotel within 120 days of such charge. After 120 days from moment operation is completed, no refunds will be made.
9.2. Prontotel reserves the right to refuse refunding if there are reasonable suspicions that: (i) you are trying to use the refund policy in bad faith: for example, you submit several refund requests for the same product or feature; (ii) you violate the terms of this License; (iii) you use any of our products in a fraudulent manner, or that your account is used by fraudulent third parties; or (iv) you have recharged your account through a third-party service, the terms of which do not provide for reimbursement of funds. This refund policy does not limit your legal rights to file lawsuits.
- Claims for copyright infringement. If you believe that any materials provided within or available through the Service violate your copyrights, you have the right to request removal of such materials (or to stop access to them) by contacting our copyright agent. Please go to the page of our Copyright Policy and familiarize yourself with the corresponding rules and procedures for notification of copyright infringement - Prontotel's copyright protection policy.
- Responsibility of the user. You have the right to use our Service and its components only for lawful purposes and in accordance with applicable law. The dissemination or transfer of any illegal information through the Prontotel Service is prohibited, otherwise you may incur administrative and / or criminal liability.
- Security of user accounts. When you create your user account, select a password and specify a name, in the future you are responsible for all actions performed under your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use or violation of the security of your account, or if your password has become known to others, you agree to notify Prontotel immediately. Prontotel is not responsible for any losses that you may incur as a result of the use of your user account by unauthorized persons, secretly or with your knowledge. At the same time, you can be held liable for any losses that we or someone else incurred in connection with the use of your account by unauthorized persons. Prontotel has the right to monitor the security of your user account and password for it, and require you to change the password at any time at your discretion. If you use a username and password that Prontotel deems unsafe, Prontotel has the right to request to change them and / or terminate your user account.
- Violation of security systems. You are prohibited from using any services or facilities that are provided under this Service in order to disrupt the security of the system or interfere with the operation of system resources and / or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed to reduce the level of security (for example, programs for the selection of passwords, hacking tools, malware and network analysis tools) is strictly prohibited. If your actions in any way violate the security of the system's infrastructure of the Service, Prontotel reserves the right to transfer your data to system administrators of other websites, law enforcement agencies and / or government authorities to help resolve security issues.
- Termination of use. We sincerely wish that you did not cease to share positive vibrations with the help of our Service, however you can end the relationship with Prontotel at any time. If you use our free Service, you can just stop using it. If you use the Prontotel SIP service (which we described above), you can send a request to Prontotel to delete your account in accordance with our termination policy. In cases provided for by law, Prontotel has the right to revoke your rights within the Service without prior notice.
- Disclaimer of warranties. Despite the fact that we are doing everything possible to ensure that the Service functions without errors and interruptions in work, we can not guarantee that our efforts can provide the desired level of stability. YOU USE THIS SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO MESSAGES EITHER EXPRESS OR WRITTEN, OR TIPS FROM OUR PARTY CAN NOT BE CONSIDERED BY WARRANTIES. SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, OBJECTS, SERVICES AND OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Prontotel AND ANY SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES of Prontotel DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Prontotel DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SERVICE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH WILL BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED OR BE ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SERVICE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Prontotel DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR RESULTS OF THE USE OF MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, OBJECTS, SERVICES OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SERVICE OR ANY SERVICE-RELATED WEB SITES, REGARDING THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHER PROPERTIES. Prontotel DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, OBJECTS, SERVICES, OR OTHER CONTENT OF THE SERVICE DOES NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHER PERSONS. Prontotel is not liable for errors or omissions in such materials, information, software, objects, services or other content of the Service or any other website. IF THE GOVERNING LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF ALL OR MORE OF THE FOREGOING IMPLIED WARRANTIES REGARDING YOU, THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS RELEVANT TO YOU ONLY IN THE EXTENT OF THE EXISTING LEGISLATION.
- Limitation of Liability. Prontotel DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY, DEPENDENT ON THE BASIS OF ITS ACCEPTANCE, INCLUDING: LIABILITY RESULTING FROM CONTRACTS, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OBJECTIVE RESPONSIBILITY, OR OTHER JUSTIFICATION, AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES (DIRECT, INDIRECT , PENALTY, ACTUAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, TYPICAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE, APPLICATIONS OR SERVICES, MA TERMS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, OBJECTS, SERVICES, OR OTHER CONTENT WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE SERVICE OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE, APPLICATIONS OR SERVICES, WHETHER THE REASON FOR THE SUFFERING OF THIS LIABILITY, EVEN IF PARTICIPANT PRONTOTHED ON THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOU (AND NOT ANY PARTICIPANT Prontotel) CAREFULLY ALL EXPENDITURES FOR ALL REQUIRED MAINTENANCE, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES OR DAMAGES. IF THE GOVERNING LAW DOES NOT ALLOW ALL OF YOU OR SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, YOU WILL BE RESTRICTED TO THE EXCLUSION OF THE EXISTING LEGISLATION. Our total liability to you for all losses (except insofar as otherwise may be required under applicable law in cases of injury to an individual) must in no case exceed the amount of 50.00 (fifty) Euros. The above limitations will apply even if the remedies mentioned above do not meet their primary purpose.
- Exemption from liability. You agree to indemnify and release The Prontotel from liability for any claims, demands, obligations, claims for costs or expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, as a result of your breach of these Terms, including any of the foregoing provisions, statements or warranties, for any use of your user account.
- Exemption from obligations. If you have controversial issues with one or more users (including developers and / or game sellers), you release Prontotel of claims, claims, liabilities, expenses, costs and damages (actual and indirect of any kind and nature, known and unknown, arising from or in any way related to such contentious issues). In the exercise of this exemption, you expressly waive any protection (be it protection established by law or otherwise) within the limits permitted by applicable law, which might otherwise limit the scope of this exemption in order to include only those Requirements that you may know about or assume that they exist in your favor during the negotiation of this exemption.
- Investigations. Prontotel has the right to collect information about users suspected of violating these Terms, as well as about any other users. Prontotel has the right to suspend the use of the Service by any users whose conduct or publications are the subject of investigation, and can remove from their servers any materials at their discretion and without prior notice. If Prontotel determines in its sole discretion that these Terms and Conditions have been violated, Prontotel has the right to modify or modify any provided content, publications or emails, remove materials without recovery, cancel publications, warn users, suspend user accounts and passwords to them , delete user accounts, or apply other corrective measures at their discretion. Prontotel has the right to provide all kind of support to any law enforcement agencies, as well as execute court orders containing a request or instruction to disclose the identity of any user who publishes any content, or otherwise makes available any materials that were found to be in violation of these Terms. By accepting this Agreement, you agree not to prosecute ALL PARTICIPANTS Prontotel IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY MEMBER Prontotel DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS OWN INVESTIGATION, AND / OR ANY ACTION FOLLOWING INVESTIGATION PARTICIPATED BY PARTICIPANT Prontotel OR LAW ENFORCEMENT.
- Preservation of rights. Prontotel reserves the right to modify or terminate, temporarily or permanently, the operation of any part of this Service, the whole Service and / or any software, facilities and services under this Service, with or without notice, and / or establish general principles and limitations on their use.
- Local legislation. We do not claim that our Service is available for use or permitted by law anywhere in the world. When deciding to use the Service, you do so on your own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, including, but not limited to, relevant local laws and regulations. You are responsible for compliance with local laws in those cases and to the extent that local laws are applicable. You separately agree to comply with all applicable laws that relate to the transfer of technical data exported from Montenegro or the country in which you reside.
- Prontotel can not guarantee that you will be satisfied with any products or services purchased by you on any third-party site, the link to which or from which leads to Prontotel, as third-party sites are owned and operated by independent third parties. Prontotel can not guarantee the quality of the goods or services offered on third-party sites, nor does it take any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any information contained on such sites. Prontotel makes no representations or guarantees for the security of any information (including, but not limited to, credit card information and other personal information) that you may be required by any third party and you definitively waive any claims to us regarding third-party sites. We strongly recommend that you study all the materials that you deem necessary before you perform any online operation with any of these third parties.
- Proprietary online services. Any part of this Service, accessed through any proprietary online service, is subject to the rules, policies and methodological instructions of the corresponding proprietary online service.
- Jurisdiction. The materials and other content of this Service are provided for the purpose of providing information about Prontotel Services available in Montenegro or more.
- Applicable law. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, interpreted and applied in accordance with the laws of Montenegro.
Claims and applications can be sent to: [email protected] Within sixty (60) days from the date of receipt of the notification from the second party, Prontotel and you will conduct a dialogue in order to try to resolve the dispute in an out-of-court order. At the expiration of this period, either party has the right to apply to the court. The court selects the Complainant.
The online dispute resolution document (ODR) of the European Commission can be found at: eu.europa.eu/odr
- Contact information. This Service is regulated and managed by Prontotel, registered in accordance with the legislation of Montenegro, with its registered office at Mainski Put 56, Budva,85310, Montenegro. Please send any comments or complaints about the Service to: [email protected] Please send any questions related to privacy to: [email protected], and on other legal issues at - [email protected]
- General provisions. If any provision of these Terms, in accordance with a written decision, becomes improper, invalid or for any reason not valid, then such provision shall be deemed to be separated from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and force of the remaining provisions. This agreement between you and Prontotel is complete with respect to the contents of the agreement and the Service contained therein.