Users private informations are used only for purpose of account setting, for instance user can share his photograph and name details. It is important you understand that by using our Services, you give us consent to collect, use, disclose, and retain your personal information and other information but we will never read or listen to the content you are sharing privately. You can be sure that we will only use your information as described in this Policy.
(a) Registration and Account Information: When you use our various Services you voluntarily give us personal information (e.g., name, email, birth date, phone number and, for „personal office“, billing information) and you are not anonymous to us. That means your name and photo (if you choose to provide them) will be visible to other Prontotel users. When you install the Prontotel App, you’ll also be asked to allow us access to your mobile device’s address book. A copy of the phone numbers and names of all your contacts (whether they’re Prontotel members or not) will be collected and stored on our servers in order for us to be able to enable you and your contacts to connect. When you join Prontotel, the contacts in your address book that are already Prontotel members may be informed that you’re now on Prontotel too.
(b) Social Media Information: If you sign in to your Viber account through third-party social media sites like Facebook or Twitter, you agree to give us on-going access to your personal information on such sites (e.g., your public profile, friend list, accounts you follow or who follow you, your email address, birthday, work history, education history, interests, current city, and video viewing). We may receive certain information about you which is stored on social media sites if users of those sites give us access to their profiles and you are one of their friends or connections, depending upon your settings on those sites.
(c) Activity Information: While using the Prontotel services, we will collect, and other users can see, your connection status, if you are currently on another call, and information related to the calls you have made and received; we believe these informations are important for Prontotel users and therefore cannot be canceled.
(d) Information from Other Sources: The information we collect may be combined with information from outside records (e.g. demographic information and additional contact information) that we have received in accordance with the law.
(e) Additional Information: We may collect additional information if you access our App through a specific device (e.g. your mobile device’s unique identifier; information about your device’s operating system, your browser, browser or operating system language; your wireless network, and your mobile carrier; the Prontotel call log). We may also collect your WPS location data – you can choose whether to allow this by changing your geolocation tracking settings.
(f) ProntotelSIP service allows you to call a number outside of the Prontotel registered community at low cost local rates. If you want to use ProntotelSIP, you’ll need to deposit funds on your personal Prontotel account, you can check call rates here: http://www.pronto-tel.net/ru/rate.html
(g) Prontotel allows you to connect to your Prontotel account from different devices, using your username and password only. For managing your Prontotel account, you can create „Personal office“. Username and password will be sent to your registered mail address.
(h) The information we collect from you ensures you can use the Prontotel Service and can be contacted on Prontotel. Your information is retained for as long as it is needed and helps us in our mission to constantly improve our Services and provide you with new experiences. As part of this mission, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- Make our service available: We use your Registration and Account information to (i) register you for the App and create your User Account for Prontotel; (ii) create your profile and make it visible; (iii) process your payments; (iv) create your Prontotel ID; (v) provide customer service, give you information about your account, and respond to your requests; (vi) indicate which of your contacts is already a Prontotel (vii) display the name of the contact as it appears in your address book when a call is received on the Service, and (viii) sync your contacts with Prontotel running on Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android tablets, iPads and Windows Tablets. If you deactivate your Prontotel account, it will delete the address book from our servers (more about this below), quickly and permanently. Otherwise, we keep your contact information for as long as you use the App.
- Calls: We use call log information and usage information (as described above) to better understand network behavior and trends (calls made by users, typical destinations, call lengths, network type, etc.), detect potential outages and technical issues (this helps us notice things like a drop in call volume in a certain geography, a shift in call length, a change in typical networks, etc.) to improve our Services. We may look into a specific call log in response to a customer support request. We maintain call log information for only as long as is needed for business and/or legal purposes. We use aggregate information about our users and non-personal information to analyze our Services and user behavior and prepare aggregated reports.
- Provide Interesting Offerings to You: As part of value added services provided by us or by a third party within Prontotel, we may use your information to continuously optimize and personalize those services and send you personal messages about new offerings which we believe you will find relevant (as long as you agreed on Prontotel or elsewhere to receive information from that service).
- Process Your Payments: We may use your Information to process your payments for our Services through a third-party service provider and, on an aggregate basis to determine charges for our carriers and other service providers.
- Communicate With You: We may use your information to contact you (via message or other means) to maintain the App, including your ProntotelSIP User Account, to comply with your stated communication preferences or to provide updates about other Prontotel services.
DISCLOSUREWe only share your personal information with third-parties outside of Prontotel, for the purposes listed above, in the following circumstances:
- For preventing illegal misuse, use against our business policy and rules, fraud and spam and/or security matters.
- ForWe may disclose your information to law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to terror acts, criminal investigations or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other Prontotel user to legal liability.
- ForChange in management structure - New owners: We may disclose your information to another legal entity in case of possible merger with such entity, or if such entity plans to acquire Prontotel, or participates in a transaction with a similar financial result. In this case, we will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the terms of this Policy are respected in relation to your personal information by a new unified legal entity or other entity.
EU Privacy Rights
If you are resident in the European Economic Area, you may have certain rights, in accordance with applicable laws, concerning your personal data, including the right to request to access your personal data; to have your personal data corrected or erased or restricted; and the right to object to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
Security is important to our users and we take care of the security of your information. We take technical, physical and administrative security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification. Some of the security methods we use include firewalls, data encryption, physical access control to our data centers, and authorization control of access to information. We also need your help: you are responsible for the accuracy of the personal information you provided, and also because your password (s) and account login information are stored in a secure place and protected from third-party access.
CHILDREN'S PRIVACYOur Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. Therefore we do not knowingly collect personal information via our websites, applications, services, or tools from anyone under 13.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERWe operate internationally and provide our Services to Prontotel users worldwide allowing them to communicate with each other across the globe. That means that your personal information may need to be processed in countries where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in your home country. We store and process your personal information on our computers in the United States, Asia, Europe (including Russia) and in other locations and use service providers that may be located in various locations outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). In such cases, we will require the recipient to provide appropriate protection for the personal information disclosed to it in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
UPDATES FOR THIS POLICYFrom time to time, as our services evolve, we may update this Policy. You agree that we may notify you about material changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a notice on the App. Please check the App frequently for updates.
You can also contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Policy PDF Version